The last workshop was a great success and I promised we would make it a regular thing if people were interested. So here we are again for a new workshop!
This new workshop will be an "Introduction to Minko Studio". This workshop will teach you the basics of Minko Studio:
- how the 3D assets workflow works
- how to import 3D assets
- what are the constraints: what is supported, what is not and why
- how to build you first 3D scene: move, rotate, scale objects, simple material edition
- how to load 3D scenes in your application
- how to script the loaded 3D scenes with ActionScript 3
This new workshop will take place the 26th of July in Paris and is free for professional services subscribers.
We need to have at least 10 people registered for this workshop to amke it happen! Make sure you register on the dedicated Aerys Answers thread.
I hope to see you there!